Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Welcoming our Little Girl!

We went for our ultrasound today and had great news! Nathan is going to have a little sister!!! Brady was convinced it was a girl. Sunday afternoon we sat at the computer and did old wives tales and took some quizes and everything said girl...so I was pretty convinced it would be a boy. Sometimes being wrong isn't a bad thing!

She's very healthy and active! Her heartbeat was 158 and she weighs 11 oz. I think she'll be a big baby like Nathan. The ultrasound put my due date at January 26th to the 29th, so that was great news too! My doctor had bumped it back to February 5th...the sooner the better!

We're still working out names. I have no clue what to name her!! Right now we like Hannah, Gracie, Sophie, London... so we'll just see what stays with us.

Here are the ultrasound pictures from today. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Congrats! We are very excited for you! You will have so much fun having a little girl to play dress up with. Good luck! Can't wait to meet the little princess :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails