I knew it would happen one day! We were at my sister's house today and Nathan was going up the stairs, which he's done hundreds of times, then he turned to say something to me and miss stepped and went head over heels down the stair case. Thankfully, her stairs are straight and carpeted... I will say it is the SCARIEST thing I've seen! He landed on his face, then on his back and summersaulted back onto his face! I saw his head bend in an unhuman nature and the thought that he broke his neck went through my mind. I picked him up as he was crying and he was moving his arms and legs. It scared both him and me. He was hesitant about the stairs the rest of today, but all he walked away with is a rug burn below his eye! He was certainly blessed today!!
2 comments:
I'm glad your son didn't get hurt falling!
My visiting teacher works at ASU and teaches other teachers how to work with children that have autism. She might be someone to talk to about all the pre-school frustrations you are experiencing.
Also,
Ammon Burtenshaw and his wife just moved into my ward....Funny, huh?
Post a Comment