Nathan is moving up in the world! He has made so many drastic changes this past year since Sophie's been born, he just keeps amazing us with what a wonderful little boy he is!
Our latest and greatest is a BIG BIG BOY BED! His crib is a convertible and we've made the last conversion into a full size bed and boy its HUGE! We shopped around for a mattress and got a boxspring from Ruthann, THANKS! I bought sheets and a quilt at Target and I think they match pretty well with the colors in his room...

We have never had problems getting Nathan is bed, thanks to a very consistent and firm routine, but I've never seen him so excited to go to bed!

It was really great to lay in bed and read Curious George all snuggled up under his covers and then to tuck him in and kiss him in his new bed!

The bed is a little tall, but he loves it and didn't want us to change it.
He even got a new toy organizer in his room! Plus, a new dresser to fit in the closet so we can have plenty of room to play! I HEART IKEA!!

I had to shed a few tears at the thought of the crib finally being gone and looking at this growing, wonderful boy laying next to me tonight. We sure do love our Nathan Rhys!!
2 comments:
He looks so cute in his new big bed. Our boys are growing up too fast. I am amazed that you were able to find a comforter that matches to well. It looks great!
That is awesome! Congrats on moving him up!
Post a Comment