Monday, December 13, 2010

First Dance Recital

Nathan and Sophie have been taking dance classes all Fall. They had their first recital December 11th. I helped out backstage (I know, gluten for punishment, but it was really fun)...the kids did so great!

Nathan was refusing to go to the recital, but once we got there and he saw his friends from his class, he was great.

I had Sophie sleep in sponge rollers the night before. She watched Shirley Temple's "The Little Princess" while I did her hair. She was so stinking cute with curly hair! I wish it was that curly all the time and it actually held the curl all day.

Here's Sophie's class....Ella, Sophie, Abby
They did a tap dance to "I Like What You Like"
Here's Nathan's Hip Hop Class...they're tough stuff! They danced to "Boys are Back" from High School Musical 3. They were so cute!
Here's my dancing kiddos!
I was really proud of them! They danced great and stayed by my side backstage. It does help that they're familiar with the theatre and what goes on behind the scenes. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails