Thursday, June 7, 2007

First Doctor's Appointment

We went to the doc today for my and the baby's first check-up. Everything looks good so far. We go back in two weeks for an ultrasound and another checkup.

Dr. Guzman is my doc and he's so nice. His first impression was warm, patient, caring. Nathan and Brady came and the doctor talked to Brady like he was involved and said hi to Nathan and commented on how cute he is! (Duh, he's freaking adorable, we only make cute kids)

Anyway, this looks to be a much better experience then last time with the OB from H-E-double hockey sticks!

I will deliver at Mountain Vista Medical Center, which is brand new, set to open in the fall. As of right now this bambino will come via c-section on January22nd!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so excited for you! Good luck through your pregnancy! So you decided to go to the other dr? That is cool! I am glad you like him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails