Tuesday, June 5, 2007

My First Blog

I know, not an original title...but it'll do. I thought this would be good way of keeping people up to date who don't have myspace or facebook.

Nathan will be two July 22nd! I am excited to start planning his birthday bash. I hope he'll enjoy it more this year. It'll be a fish/water/beach theme...he's definately a summer kid.



In case you didn't know, we're expecting baby number two on January 27th 2008. So I'm a little over 6 weeks pregnant. I'm pretty sick to my stomach all day, but it hits me bad at night and I'm tired all the time. Mom says she's gonna get me a t-shirt with "I'm Tired" printed on it. Its the truth, I am tired!



Brady is working at Verizon Wireless and looking to move up in the ranks...maybe a supervisor so pray we can figure out a way for him to make more money! I am the "speaker liason" at ASU's Center for Services Leadership and will be here through November. Then I'm done with the holidays and baby coming, I can't see how I could work past that. I might go back and substitute teach fall 2008...

That's about all I can think of to write!! Much Love!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lola! Hey cutie! I love your new blog! Congratulations on being with child!! I am excited for you and Brady, 2 is terrific but tiring, and worth it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails