So the blog has not been updated lately because my email got hacked into and I thought I would never recover any of my online accounts. Luckily, I was able to get everything back to normal. I had to start a few accounts all over again, but I'm glad this one was retrievable!!
Yesterday, Nathan and I went with my friend Kristi and her little girl, Kailee, to my BFF Jen's new house and made strawberry jam with my sister and her friend, Lauren. It was a fun day and Nathan played so well with his cousins!
On the fourth, we got our backyard finished!! A few guys from church came and helped put 4 tons of rock in our border around the yard. It looks awesome! Brady's parents came over for breakfast then after naptime, we went to my sister's house for a BBQ and then went swimming. For fireworks, we went over to my mom's house and watched the show they shoot off across the street at the high school. Nathan LOVED the boom booms and asks to see them all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment