Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!


Nathan went out Trick or Treating and he loved it! We took turns walking him to doors and he would not let people put things in his pumpkin, he had to tak it from the bowl and put it in himself. Then he would smile and say "Happy Halloween". It was really nice to get out and meet our neighbors. This is the first Halloween in our house and people seem to keep to themselves so much around here that is was great to put faces to houses!

You're probably wondering what happened to all Nathan's candy...he ate some M&Ms and a Hershey's bar while we were out (he's a chocoholic) and the rest is stashed on the top shelf of our pantry...so if you ever come over help yourself!

I loved making his costume and think it turned out pretty good..the hat, of course, is from our trip to Disneyland and he loved wearing it. He kept taking it off and saying "yee haw"...so I guess he's a cowboy pirate! Now, I have to start planning next year...

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the costumes. Thanks for the soup! It was sure yummy.

Kristi said...

It looks like you guys had fun! I love the costumes. Thanks for the soup! It was really yummy.

Anonymous said...

Very cool slide show.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails