So, I'm now 28 (as of yesterday) and it was an okay birthday...being this pregnant was not the most fun. Monday night, Brady and I went to dinner at Carraba's while my mom watchd Nathan, and then we went to see "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street". It was AWESOME! It's one of my favorite musicals. Johnny Depp rocked! I love Soundheim - he creates such interesting characters and the music is amazing and Tim Burton's take on it was so clever. It was very bloody, but I've used more realistic looking stage blood doing "Julius Caesar." Anyway, great movie, glad I saw it...one of the better musicals on the big screen.
Then on my birthday, Nathan had occupational therapy and I had a doctor's appointment. YEAH. I was given the option of having Sophie born next week, but I'd have to do an amnio to check her lung development...which I'm not cool with. I would like to have her here, but there are a lot of risks with her coming another week early.
I had a wonderful massage yesterday afternoon! Heaven!! And we ended the day with dinner at Red Robin and a huge Mud Pie for dessert!! So now I'm 28...moving on.
1 comment:
glad you had that massage, and mmm mud pie, sounds delicious. I dont think i have ever been to red robin. Sounds yummy! Good luck with your delivery in the near future here. Oh abt. Sweeney Todd I loved the play from my theatre class but I wasn't to sure abt. how this movie would be..glad u liked it, now i want to see it. I love Johnny Depp!
Post a Comment