Friday, January 18, 2008

Sophie Grace


Just a quick post to let you know that Sophie arrived on January 13, 2008 at 2:02 pm via csection. She weighed in at 10 lbs 3 oz...yes, that's right (she was born at 37 weeks) and measured 21 inches long.
She was borm with fluid in her lungs and with difficulty breathing, then had jaundice. After three days in the NICU she was able to join us in my hospital room and then we went home that afternoon. She's very healthy now and a very content baby. Nathan loves being a big brother and we're happy to have Sophie in our family!
I will post her birth story later!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! Lola she is BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot wait to meet her!!

Jenny said...

She is so adorable Lola!! I am sure you were glad to have her early. You did an amazing job!! What a cutie!

Ballard said...

she is a cutie lola congrads on your little one..

Sabrina

Celeste Caldwell said...

Woohoo!! She's here!! Congrats Lola! I can't believe you had a 10lb.+ baby. You go girl!! She is adorable!!

clavaka said...

Congratulations Lola! She is beautiful and precious...hope the recovery is fast for you from the c-section. Take care of you.

Novis said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats honey! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails