Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thomas and Big Boy Underwear


Thomas the Tank is a very important part of Nathan's life. He knows all the names of the trains and has many Thomas the Tank toys to play with. His favorites are Thomas, Percy & James! We had a "photo shoot" this morning with Nathan and his trains.




We are introducing potty training again and as a motivator I bought Thomas the Tank underwear!! Nathan LOVED them and we put a pair on right away.




He danced around the house, mostly in front of the mirror in his room. Then I rushed him into the bathroom and told him that he needed to pee pee in the toilet, which he promptly peed in his new underwear! AGH! Oh well!


I find it amazing how topics of conversation change as we become parents...I'm typing about potty training and underwear...C'est la vie!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Good for you Nathan! I am so proud of you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails