Friday, February 29, 2008

Monkey See Monkey Do

During Nathan's bath last night he insisted his rubber duckie was hungry and he wanted to feed him. What happened next made me laugh harder than I've laughed in a long time!
He very tenderly opened the duckie's mouth, said "open wide" and placed the duckie close to his chest and at his nipple and made a soft sucking noise. He, of course, burped duckie when he was done nursing.
Well, I only have myself to blame. I've been nursing Sophie exclusively for over six weeks so it is what he sees. Nathan asks regularly for me to feed him and I say no, then he asks to feed Sophie and I say no...so feeding rubber duckie is obviously the next best thing!

I have some great blackmail pictures for when he gets older...I'm thinking of sending this picture to the Le Leche Leaugue, he could be a poster child or something!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

that is so stinkin hilarious!! Makenna used to "nurse" her dolls, when she was 2 and I just had Kailee. Great blackmail pics 4 sure!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails