They're not a very creative bunch at Kiddie Kandids, but between Brady and me we can get our kids into cute poses and get some decent pictures. :) We bought the CD so we own the rights to these images and can post them and copy them as we please...if you're family who lives far away, there are copies coming in the mail!
We braced ourselves for disaster and sufficiently bribed Nathan to smile for just our family picture. It worked because he was great the entire shoot!
Nathan wanted to sit on a bench with Sophie. He sure loves his little sister!
Sophie's one year old shots!
Brady's idea to do the hat boxes. She is his princess and brings out the girlie side of him...in a good way! One reason we bought the CD is that I wanted to be able to edit the pictures as I liked. The pics at the side I edited them to look like the version the studio tried to sell to us for $300! YIKES! Gotta love Photoshop...took me five minutes and cost ZILCH!
Hope you enjoyed our family pictures...we might have time again next Fall!!

5 comments:
The pictures are beautiful. I can print them if you don't have enough to send us. Keep up the good work.
We love all of you lots,
Great Grandma & Grandpa Hunt in Utah
So cute. I love them!
OH MY GOODNESS LOLA!!!!
your kids are getting SO big, especially Sophie. I can't believe I was holding her less than a year ago while she was Screaming during practice. lol
Those are great! Sophie is so big- I love her hair color, how fun!
Oh my word Lola, they are gorgeous. I love them. Your family is so stinkin cute. Your kids are getting so big! Send me a copy of them if you have extras. I miss you guys so bad. Hopefully we will beable to see each other soon! Loves
Post a Comment