Thursday, May 21, 2009

Legos and Faces

I couldn't tell you how many hours I spent building legos as a child...I think it has helped me to become a good problem solver nowadays. It looks like Nathan is turning out like his mommy...daddy loved legos too as a child (he still does)!

Nathan loves building these huge creations that take up half of our dining room table. They range from trains to trucks to motors. He refuses taking them down, so I compromised by taking a picture of it for him.

Sophie saw me with the camera and started pulling faces. We have a little ham on our hands...here's a good sampling of the many looks of Miss Sophie!
SMILE!

Pouty Face!

Little Bulldog!
(well I do work for QCHS Bulldog's so go figure!)

1 comment:

Sarah Henderson said...

I can't imagine WHO Sophie takes after being a ham with a camera around...hmmm...let me think...;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails