Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Painted Children

Tonight at bath time we had a little FUN! I found some bath paints, Nathan and Sophie had a great time painting themselves and each other. Then they hammed it up for the camera!



Pouty Face!
Sophie pulling a face on her brother
The tub becomes a canvas to paint on
Heaven help us...Little Miss Personality!
Sophie's famous "Bulldog" face
That gorgeous fun loving smile!
My kids can throw some MAJOR tantrums, even Sophie will thrust herself on the ground (she'll follow me to be in whatever room I am in) and proceed to shreek and kick the ground while rolling...but there are moments like tonight in the bath tub...**sigh**what can I say, I have such fun kiddos!

3 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

How cute! Yes, those tantrum times are the worst! Thank goodness we have little happy moments like that!

Condie said...

Wow you started something. My kids were very excited to see the painting in the bathtub. Looks fun.

Ballard said...

Sophie's little face makes me crack up.. to cute.. you need get her that shirt that says little miss personality.
they grow up to quick..enjoy now lola before they get to old like us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails