Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cliffs of Insanity

That's about where I'm at nowadays...trying to keep it together on the outside. There are a million things I would change about my life but dwelling on them doesn't make me feel better..or does it...

I know I am going through these challenges for a reason...be nice if God shed a little light on the subject.

Could use more energy and more brain capacity (literally feels like my head will explode at any given moment).

Really could use a massage, manicure and pedicure...and heck why not a facial too!

Would love to go shopping for clothes, but since my body is morphing into the shape of a manatee...shopping is just depressing.

Could use a really fun girls night filled with a good movie and good food...gotta have friends to do that though.

Desperately needs a day to be 27 hours instead of just 24! To make up for the lack of sleep I get every night.

Would love a trip to Disneyland...could use some happiness.

2 comments:

Jeanne' said...

So sorry you are having a hard time! I am up for a girls night if you are! let me know when! If you get this soon, I could do Friday night! anything you want to see that is playing at the movies?? Let me know! And you are awesome!

Johnston*family said...

I didn't know you were preggo! Congrats!
Life is hard being a mom. All your energy and attention goes to taking care of other people. It's important to get out once in a while. I'm gonna send you an invite to a (pure romance)party I'm having. Just for mom's... no kids and no husbands! I hope you can come, it'll be alot of fun. I'm kinda nervous inviting people because I don't know what they'll think.(hehehe)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails