Monday, April 19, 2010

Carter Quinn's Photos

I did a little photo shoot with Carter a couple weeks ago. I used the pics to make his birth announcement and wanted to share my cute little boy on my blog. As much crap as we're going through right now, life isn't fun, its hard for our little family...all I have to do is look at this baby and my two other gorgeous children and know that I am blessed.

Mr. Mischevious
What's going on?
Deep in thought
Looking like he's ready for a conversation

OOOOHHHH!


Those deep eyes...
Flaring his little nose (a talent we all possess)


Sweetly sleeping




4 comments:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Oh my goodness! He is adorable! Great job with the shoot!

Celeste Caldwell said...

He is such a handsome little guy!! Children truly are blessings!!

Jami said...

What a sweet baby! I love the sleeping ones the most. :)

The Stanford Bunch said...

he is so sweet and adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails