Monday, July 26, 2010

Kindergarten Kid

Nathan started Kindergarten last week. After months of refusing to go, he went! He had a preview day on Monday and then the first day was Tuesday, July 20th.
He was a little nervous, but all went well!


At the end of the day, he had a lot of fun! The first week went well...although getting up and going early in the morning is tough. I'm pretty much exhausted by the time Sophie goes down for a nap! I know I dont have to get up, shower and get myself ready along with the kids before school starts, but thats what I do, its who I am...I just have to learn to nap in the afternoons I guess!


1 comment:

leigh hewett said...

I found you over at Nie's show and tell. I thought that you might enjoy a project that I have going on over at my Blog. Every Tuesday I host The Happiness Project. You simply post a photo of something that makes you happy and then link up.

I'm trying to take over the Blogosphere with happiness. Here is a link to this week's post if you want to see what it's all about.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/08/happiness-project-week-25.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails