Monday, July 26, 2010

Nathan Turns 5

My darling, Nathan, turned five years old on July 22, 2010!
My mom came down to help me out that day and we took cupcakes into his Kindergarten class...first birthday of the school year!
It was fun to see Nathan's class and meet all his schoolmates. All the kids liked their cupcakes!


During the day, we bought balloons and hung up some streamers. I didn't want to have a big party since we're in the middle of packing boxes, so we invited my mom (Nana) and Brady's parents (Grandpa & Grandma) over. My sister called that day and I invited her and the kids over too.
We went to Barro's Pizza for dinner. It was so awesome to not have to worry about cooking or cleaning anything!

We came home and opened presents.



Then time for cake & ice cream. I bought these cute mini cakes at Walmart...even a Sleeping Beauty one for Sophie! They were perfect size and around $5 each!
Thinking about a wish...

Sophie loved her princess cake! Yes, my children are spoiled and I don't really care. :)
Grandpa read a bedtime story.
Then it was off to bed!
Nathan proudly said this was his "BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" That made me happy since we didn't have a lot of time or money to make it grand like I think birthdays should be...maybe next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails