Monday, November 1, 2010

Nathan's First Fieldtrip

Kindergarten went on their first field trip to Schnepf Farm's Pumpkin & Chili Festival. I went with him, not as a chaperone so I got to spend some great one on one time with Nate the Great!



Here are all the K teachers, Miss Loose is Nathan's teacher and she's in the blue shirt in the back.
Nathan was super excited to ride the train! Love this goofy face!
Fun Mommy & Nathan day!!
Each student was allowed to pick one small pumpkin to bring home. I bought a pumpkin for Sophie & Carter and we painted them later in October.
Here's some of Nathan's friends: Junior, Aaron, Mathu, Nathan & LeAnn.
The last thing we did was a hay ride and we stopped to feed the deer on the farm.

It was a great day, even if it got to 95 degrees!
It so fun to have a kindergartener and I love spending special days with my oldest son!








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails