Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Birthday Fairy....

I know this is a very silly request, but I have wanted one ever since I first heard of them...

It is hard when we have so many other things that we should put our money towards...but this is a total WISH. I read so much and going to the store to buy a book is hard for me to get time to do and it would cost $50 to join the library (since we live out of county), so I can say it would be a pratical and well used gift...but dear Birthday Fairy, bring me the white one with 3G :)

2 comments:

The Stanford Bunch said...

You deserve it! I got one for my birthday and I love it!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

They are pretty handy... what a good idea with the Birthday Fairy... My brithday's on Sunday and I should put what I really want on my blog :) not that anyone who will be shopping for me is going to read it HA!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails