Sunday, February 20, 2011

Could I Be Trained??

Today, I got addicted to the show on MTV called "I used to be Fat" about teenagers who loose weight the summer after their senior year?

DUDE, where was that show when I was a teenager? I would've signed up for it in an instance!

Now that I'm old...well older...and fat...well fatter...and set in my ways, I just feel like it'd be so hard to dedicate every free minute (which there aren't many) to excersising and eating right.

I love watching these kids transform! It is such an AMAZING opportunity these kids have to change and have bright, happy futures. They're so lucky to have a trainer completely focused on them only...

My one wish would be for someone to kick my booty into gear! I need to be taught and led...I have a lifetime of bad habits that I don't have the knowledge or skill to change.

I always say that I will focus on my own life and health when everything slows down, settles, when I don't have to focus on everyone else or whenwe have money for me to join and gym and hire a trainer...

I've made small changes, but its not enough. So, when we get this move done and we're settled back into our home...then, maybe, I can focus on myself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails