Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Carter is ONE

Why does it seem like you wait and wait for this precious baby to be born only to have the first wonderful year of his life fly by in a flash!?

Our darling Carter Quinn had his big FIRST BIRTHDAY on March 16th!

I made rainbow cupcakes, a recipe I got on familyfun.com

 After dinner, he couldn't wait to get a hold of his CAKE!
 Although a little cautious at first, he couldn't wait to rip into it.
 I'm so in love with his STINKER FACE!
 Sophie calls her brother "Bubba-Doos" so the nickname has stuck and he will be our Bubba :)
 Gotta love that sweet face!

Carter is such a joy! I couldn't imagine life without him. He brings such a sweet, fun spirit into our home. Carter loves being with his big brother and sister, doing whatever they are! He says a few words "mama", "dada" and "dog" for any animal. He's not walking yet, but will take steps and we're hoping he gets off and going soon!!

We love you, Carter Quinn aka Bubba-Doos!!

1 comment:

katielyn said...

Those cupcakes are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails