
My nephew, Braiden, is six years old today! (well, not until 6:03 pm technically) I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you, Braiden, very much. You are an amazing boy and I am so lucky to be your Auntie!!
Here are some of my favorite memories with you the past six years!

The infamous naked shot when you were 2 months old.

You always had a binkie in your mouth!

Taking you to Chuck E Cheeses for your first birthday!

When Mommy met Mark and he became your Daddy.
Daddy and Mommy got married and you became an eternal family.

You dressed as a Ninja Turtle for Halloween!

Going to the zoo and taking your picture!

I loved it when Nana, Uncle Brady, Nathan and I took you to Disneyland!

You and Uncle Brady copying the Brother Bear totem.

At the Renaissance Festival!
There are a million more memories I have of you! I wish I had the time to share them all!
Have a wonderful birthday my love!
No comments:
Post a Comment