Friday, May 16, 2008

Are We Related?

Maybe its just me...but I don't think my kids look alike AT ALL! :)



I'll let you judge for yourself....



Yes...I am being sarcastic...Its freaky me how much they look alike. I'm just thankful they don't act alike! I don't need two handfuls!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh WOW!! They do look related. Super cute!

Jenny said...

cutie patooties! Makes me wonder what my baby boy will look like...probably blond hair and blue eyes of course! But remaining bald for a while will be perfectly fine then..no bow needed, what will I do! :) You'll have to give me some baby boy advice sometime.

The Stanford Bunch said...

I think they do, definitely! :)

Ballard said...

I think they do lola... but they both are soo cute..

Celeste Caldwell said...

Way too cute! And YES I think that there is definately a relation between the two cuties!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails