Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sleepy Head in the Big Boy Bed


Nathan has been doing pretty good adapting to sleeping in his toddler bed. He sure is an EARLY BIRD! Most days he is up between 4:30 and 5:00 AM...we consider it "sleeping in" if he makes it to 5:30 or heaven forbid 6 AM!
To make up for it, his naps tend to be 3 hours in the afternoon, which is enjoyable and allows me to spend time with Sophie or get things done (if I'm lucky enough to have them nap at the same time).
Preschool Update: We met with the Florence School Districts Pre-K teacher and it looks like with his diaganosis of sensory processing disorder and pervasive developmental disorder, Nathan will be able to attend pre-school through the school district at no charge! He is so excited about going to school and I know it will be such a good thing for him!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Yah for Nathan! I am so glad he got in for preschool! I hope he does well with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails