Sunday, May 4, 2008

Big Boy Bed

We have been talking to Nathan about turning his crib into a big boy bed for a couple months and he's been super resistant...and because he has difficulty transitioning, we've just left him in a crib.

The past couple days he's been asking for a big boy bed, so I took the front off his crib and it's now a toddler day bed! He's been in there for a half hour and hasn't come out yet, but has called for us twice - once to give Brady a flashlight he took to bed and the second was he wanted to be covered with his frog blanket and did not want horsie covered, but did want rainbow puppy covered up! The drama of Nathan!

We'll see how the night goes....

UPDATE:

Okay, It's the next night and he's in bed again! No struggles. Last night he got up once because my sewing machine is LOUD and woke him, but we put him back and he stayed. He was up at 5:30 am poking around the house...so I have a feeling our mornings will get a lot earlier now that his crib doesn't contain him!

2 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Cute blog! I hod no idea how many people had blogs in our ward! I like reading what you wrote, you're fun personality really shines thru!

Christine said...

early mornings stink ... but that is AWESOME he is staying in his bed! 2 pts Nathan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails