I am learning to enjoy them more everyday. They are so beautiful and precious and those traits outweigh any negative a million to one!

Walking to car after school today Nathan said out of the blue, "I'm just so clever!" And I had to laugh because he really is! He has come a LONG way in this short year and I couldn't be more proud of all he's accomplished!
And it is really difficult to believe Sophie was only born January of this year! She is such a beautiful little girl, its hard to call her a baby anymore. The only "baby" thing she ejoys is a good nursing session with Mommy, but even those involve her holding her own baby doll almost the entire time...three is a crowd, especially four when Nathan is at my side too.I'm just feeling sentimental and protective of my children today. There is so much negative in the world that I wish I could shelter them forever. I never want them to feel heartache, pain, loss, alone...all the hurt that can happen for no reason, no one should feel it, but especially these sweet babies of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment