Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Shoot Fun

I took some pics of my sister's family on Sunday at the Mesa Arts Center... I love taking pictures and know I've fallen in love with photoshop! I'm having too much fun and spending way too much time on the computer!

If you know anyone who would like some artsy fartsy pictures taken, we're running a special now through our picture takin' business, First Comes Love, I'll do an hour to an hour and a half session, edit and make 'em look cool and put them on a CD for $70. I generally take 75-100 pictures and give a lot of options in my editing. Click on the First Comes Love link at the side or email me if you're interested!

Here are a few pics I have done of Caroline...I have a TON more to edit! Enjoy!



























3 comments:

mistielin said...

those are awesome!!!

Stephanie Shumway said...

wow, I am so impressed! These are awesome! If I had $70 I would so have you do this- maybe I'll save up and lose some weight- har har har Did you end up going to the 10 yr HS reunion?

Jeanne' said...

Those are cool pictures Lola! I would love to have ours taken! If I had $70 I would want to do it too! Hopefully, soon we will be able to! I will email you if it happens! :) You did a great job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails