Sunday, December 14, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Our Church Ward did the funnest thing Saturday morning...we had a yummy breakfast, sang some carols and all the children got to see Santa! I sang in the choir and we sang a fun medley song called "Pine Cones & Holly Berries/Its Begining to Look a lot Like Christmas" and "Your a Mean One Mister Grinch"! So fun!

Sophie was on her second breakfast of the day! That girl can eat and she's still so tiny!! Nathan was so antsy to see Santa, we haven't taken him to the mall one yet...

So here is the BIG moment....

Nathan LOVED it! He was smiling the whole time and knew exactly what to ask for (more track for his train set). I love the magic that Christmas gives to children, Nathan completely transforms when we talk about Christmas, its so wonderous!

Then we decided to let Sophie have a turn, I knew she was tired and I was kind of hoping for the reaction I got...its classic! She wanted absolutely NOTHING to do with this big man in red and the look on her face says everything. So thanks, Rusty...err, Santa for indulging me and letting a very tired baby cry on your lap!



1 comment:

Jeanne' said...

Cute Pictures! What kind of Train do you guys have?? Let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails