With the play over, I have taken time today to clean and organize my office and since I have a clean space in which to work , I've whipped out Photoshop on my desk top and decided to edit some pictures from Easter! I'd forgotten how relaxing it is to do something artistic...I need to dedicate more time to my art!
Here are a few pics I felt inspired to edit...instead of throwing a ton of pics on the blog, I thought I'd just give you some artsy fartsy shots.
Nathan and Sophie came home from Church to find their Easter baskets and eggs hidden in the family room. We wanted to wait until after Church to sugar 'em up!Sophie LOVED the Tootsie Rolls she found. I gave her a small bite but not too much...didn't want to ruin her cute dress.
Easter afternoon we went to my Mom's house. Brady's parents came and my sister, her husband and kids were there.
We had an egg hunt in the back and front yards. Sophie really loved finding eggs!
She really loved the candy inside! She drooled robins eggs....
Easter afternoon we went to my Mom's house. Brady's parents came and my sister, her husband and kids were there.
We had an egg hunt in the back and front yards. Sophie really loved finding eggs!
She really loved the candy inside! She drooled robins eggs....I looked at these pictures and saw a little boy and not a trace of the baby I once had!
He had a great time hunting for eggs too, especially since his favorite cousin, Braiden, was there to play with!
I apologize if this sounds rude or self-centered, but I really think my children are gorgeous! I could stare at their beautiful faces all day...in fact I do stare at the pictures I have at work. :)

2 comments:
Your kids are beautiful!
The pictures are so pretty. You are getting really good at photoshop.
Post a Comment