Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tale and Old as Time...

Beauty and the Beast has come and gone...in some ways I am sad, but mostly glad that we did a great job and had fun and so happy to get my life back! ;)

The fabulous cast was made up of 10 year olds through high school seniors from around Queen Creek, Chandler, Mesa & Gilbert. They all did a great job! With cast a crew, we had about 100 kids working on this show, not to mention the many volunteers who did all the behind the scenes work.

My favorite part of the show was my own kids! Nathan, especially, really got into being at rehearsal and loved helping...and he was really good at bossing around all the cast members. The kids loved Nathan and would laugh and him, encouraging him even more!

Miss Alica was our Belle, she's 15 and a freshmen, and she did a fabulous job! Unfortunately, I was so busy I didn't get many pictures of behind the scenes, but I have tons of great memories!

4 comments:

kimberly said...

The show looks amazing...what great costumes! We are still going to try to see the show on the 29th, so I'll look for you if we make it!

kimberly said...

Oh! I meant to ask you...is the show Monday the 27th or Wednesday the 29th? On your last post it says Monday the 29th of April, but it can't be both. :-)

texas_princess1109 said...

What? Alica is 15??? She could have fooled me.

Jen Heward said...

She was only 15. I thought she was great. The whole play was great. I loved it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails