This is Nathan and Sophie's first circus and for the most part it was a complete success!
Sophie was enthralled with the lights and movement of everything.
Nathan's favorite part (besides riding the light rail there) were the horses. He has a connection with horses and I can't wait to get him up close to a real one someday!
My mom came and she brought glow sticks for the kids so we wouldn't have to buy those expensive ones they sell at the circus.
We let the kids pick out one souvenier and Nathan loved the horse cup that just happened to have a snowcone in it. He named the horse cup "Zing Zang Zoom" which is the name of the circus show, too.
Sophie had popcorn! The circus was over lunch time so she ate most of the box!
Sophie's not at the age to want a toy (thank goodness) so the popcorn allowed us to make it through the second half of the show.
We let the kids pick out one souvenier and Nathan loved the horse cup that just happened to have a snowcone in it. He named the horse cup "Zing Zang Zoom" which is the name of the circus show, too.
Sophie had popcorn! The circus was over lunch time so she ate most of the box!
Sophie's not at the age to want a toy (thank goodness) so the popcorn allowed us to make it through the second half of the show. Nathan got bored towards the end of the first act and kept telling me he had ran out of patience with the circus and was ready to ride the train again. Thankfully the action picked up after intermission and we got to see tigers and more elephants!

Nathan wasn't in the mood for pictures, so I sneaked one. He sat with the horse cup facing out because his cup wanted to see the circus too.
It was a good show! The ringmaster was a magician and made an elephant disappear and turned a man into a white tiger. We all had a fun time and glad the kids enjoyed their first circus!
After the circus, we rode the light rail to the Old Speghetti Factory and enjoyed some lunch!





Nathan wasn't in the mood for pictures, so I sneaked one. He sat with the horse cup facing out because his cup wanted to see the circus too.
It was a good show! The ringmaster was a magician and made an elephant disappear and turned a man into a white tiger. We all had a fun time and glad the kids enjoyed their first circus!After the circus, we rode the light rail to the Old Speghetti Factory and enjoyed some lunch!


Sophie & Nathan loved the lobby area and fell in love with the sleigh in the big bay window, so I had to take my chance and get a couple pictures with the kids. I'm usually the one behind the camera but I need to get in front more so my children will remember they did have a mother!


Lastly, I was expecting Phoenix to be crazy busy because the show "So You Think You Can Dance" was in town auditioning. I was hoping to see Cat Deeley or someone, but alas all we saw were two crew members walking by the light rail station. I'm sure everyone with the show were inside...I mean it is ARIZONA in June and only 110 degrees!

2 comments:
Sounds like the circus was fun. I am glad you got to go. How was the service at the spaghetti factory this time? I am also glad you took some pictures with you in them. They turned out gorgeous. You are so photogenic. Love ya!
I've always wanted to go to the circus. It looks like it was so much fun!
Post a Comment