Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're so Wicked!

To say we were a little excited about going to see "Wicked" is an understatement! We've been dying since we found out it was coming again to go see it. Brady tried to buy tickets last time it was in town, but the show sold out...so this time we programmed the day tickets went on sale into our cell phone calendars so we'd get tickets!

Back in April, we bought our 4th row seats! Brady, my mom (we took her for her birthday present) and me!!!

Here we are driving to pick up my mom...excitement!
We ate at Joe's Crab Shack for dinner, we wanted to try somewhere we'd never been before.
Crab is hard to eat when you're got kids around who bore quickly.
It was nice to sit and enjoy!
Dinner was super yummy...wish I could say I enjoyed it 100%, more on that later!
So, I've seen a lot of musicals in my life, but this by far was up there as AWESOME...it was beyond awesome...it was truly BE-AWESOME!!!!! Brady even said it knocked "Rent" out of the top spot for his favorite musical (isn't it awesome that I have a a husband who even has a list for favorite musical). We all just loved the show!! I've been singing the songs all day.
Yes, I had to get my "I *heart* Oz" shirt!
Oh, my mom says it was fitting that the word "wicked" was right above my head...hmmm....
So, the night was great until we started walking to the car and I was getting sick to my stomach. I held it in until we dropped my mom off and then I got to taste crab in the opposite direction, which was not fun! It sure did put a final touch on a memorable night! I felt better by the morning, thank goodness!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails