My due date is April 6th, according to an ultrasound done in August.
However, based on complications from my c-section done with Nathan and the large children I produce, this baby will come in early March.
The doctor who performed Nathan's c-section did not repair my uterus right, even though I was completely knocked out and she could've taken all the time in the world! So, my current doctor, Dr. Guzman had a feeling (divine intervention, I say) when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Sophie that he needed to move my c-section up. He did an amnio to make sure her lungs were good and then scheduled the surgery the next day. Good thing because my uterus was stretched so thin that my little ten pound baby had stretched my uterus to be as thin as tissue paper. Another three days pregnant and we would've both died from uterine rupture.
I'm thankful to have a great doctor...anyone who's looking for a good one I'll be happy to pass along his info!
Also, since we have one of each we're not even sure if we're going to find out the sex of this baby at my next ultrasound...I'll decide that day I think. :)
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! That's exciting news!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats, Lola! I hope everything goes ok!
congrads lola- so this going be your last child then? or going try for more? good luck.
Congratulations! What wonderful news!
yay congrats! I love DR.G. he's so awesome. Hey- I was invited as a blogging mom to come to PeiWei to sample a new kid friendly menu- they asked me if I knew any other blogging moms who might want to go- if you want to, let me know- demanieshs@yahoo.com it'll be this Saturday.
Hey! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. Hopefully all goes well with the c-section. You are a brave girl.
Post a Comment