So we've been keeping this kind of to ourselves, but now that I'm at that "getting fat" stage I figured I might as well let the news out.
We have a third little baby joining our family in the Spring! I've never had an unplanned pregnancy, but this one is a very unexpected joy. I'm now starting to get excited, although I'm sacred to death about the future and how to handle three! And with working, finding time to get ready for this one is going to be hard.
I've been feeling good, but with teaching and the play I haven't had time to rest. Its really hit me this week as I come home and crash on the couch until I drag the kids to bed then drag myself to bed where I can't get comfortable enough to fall asleep, or my mind races about kids, school, life and then the middle of the night bathroom trips...Oh well, that's pregnancy and I should get used to not sleeping and being in a zombie like state, right?
8 comments:
Wow! What a FUN surprise! Congratulations! You're Superwoman, you'll be just fine! Look at all the things you're already doing! Your kids will be good little helpers. That's exciting news!
Such exciting news! Congratulations on the new addition! When do you find out what you're having?
Congrats that's so exciting!!when are you due?
CONGRATS!! You can totally handle three. That is so exciting!
Congratulations!
Yea! :)
Congrats, Lola!
A good friend of mine once said that every family needs an 'oops' baby. Ours is ten months old now, and we sure love her :).
CONGRATS!! I am so happy for you! I can't to see this bundle of joy! I have you have an awesome pregnancy. Loves
Post a Comment