I saw this list on my friend, Katie's, blog and thought it might make my week a little better too. Its been harder then I thought it would be to say goodbye to my drama kids. They're so awesome! I know leaving teaching is the right thing for me and my family, but its still hard to leave something I've worked so hard at.
Anyway, needed something to shed some light on my week...doing this list helped.
5 Things I was Doing 5 Years Ago:
1. Was living life as a newlywed
2. Found out I was pregnant with Nathan
3. Substitute teaching in Gilbert
4. Planning Jen's wedding
5. Celebrating my first Christmas married
5 Things on My "To Do" List (in no particular order):
1. Get through this last week of work!
2. Finish getting the new office space put together and the baby's room done
3. Bring my husband to London
4. Take a family vacation to either a. Hawaii or b. Disney Cruise
5. Make Brady finish school and get a kickin' job
5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars:
1. Buy a BIG house "in town" so my mom could move in with us and not worry
2. Put money away for my kids college funds
3. Buy a flat in London
4. Get yearly passes for my entire family to Disneyland
5. Go on a Disney Cruise...or to Hawaii
5 Places I Have Lived:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Foosland, IL
3. Gilbert, AZ
4. Mesa, AZ
5. Queen Creek, AZ
5 Things I Want to be Doing in 5 Years:
1. Have all of my kids in school
2. Be working on or finished with my Masters Degree
3. Be a really good piano player (I should take lessons)
4. Have a really awesome trip with my husband to LONDON
5. Be happy
No comments:
Post a Comment