Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Busy Busy BUSY!

For Christmas this year, Brady and I decided not to give each other presents (he saved up some gift cards and got me a Wii Fit anyways...stinker) because we've been redoing our office space.

The original office was in Sophie's room but we moved it when I was pregnant with her and now little Carter is going to take our last bedroom so our choice was to move the office into our room or to the front room. We hardly use our front room so we decided that was the spot!

We had wanted to create two rooms by framing and putting up drywall...yadda yadda, but that was out of our budget. So after successfuly selling A LOT of furniture and stuff on craigslist we used Brady's last bonus from Verizon to buy new office furniture and furniture for the baby's room.

We've been working so hard organizing and cleaning to get the new office all ready and starting to prep the work to be done in the baby's room!

Here's our final product!
The computer desk!

My craft table and space (I've already sewed blankets and its a great space!)

This is on the opposite wall of my craft table and holds a bunch of materials and supplies.


Here is the front "parlor" which has a little seating and our wonderful piano!

This is what the office looks like as a whole.
So now that this project is done we'll be painting the baby's room in a week or two and I promise to get back into blogging! I'm so behind on November and December!!!

5 comments:

kimberly said...

gorgeous office! It looks SO organized! Makes me want to get ours all cleaned up :-) Now I want to see pics of the rest of your house...I'm sure each room is so cute!

Devin & Ruthann said...

What a great way to use your space! It looks so good!

katielyn said...

Looks great! I bet you'll get a lot of use out of that space.

The Bottjer Family said...

It looks fabulous! You really should be resting! I have been drawing up plans for my office/craft/toy room combo in our loft... and I have been contemplating that same ikea bookcase/desk. Love Ikea!

Sarah Henderson said...

Wow! You guys did a WONDERFUL job on that room!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails