Nathan is 53 lbs and 47 inches tall. He's in the 95% for both height and weight. I think he'll be taller than Brady when he's done growing. He's healthy and I'm so amazed at how fast he's grown, seems like yesterday he was Carter's size.
Carter is 16 lbs 12 oz and is in the 70% for weight. He is 25 3/4 inches which is the 80% for his age. He's doing all the things he needs to be. He's rolling and cooing...sleeping, eating and doing his business.
I took Carter to the urologist the following day and he had an ultrasound done on his kidneys. There's no change in dilation which is good news! He'll go back every three months for an ultrasound then after his first birthday it will go to ever six months then at age three it will be yearly. I just have to watch for infection and UTI, but so far so good!
I feel blessed as a mother to have three healthy and beautiful children. They're so special to me and now that I have them all, I couldn't imagine life without any one of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment