Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happiness Project

I was contacted by Leigh @ Leigh vs. Laundry to join her quest with filling the blogosphere with happiness. :)


The ocean makes me happy...
This picture especially because it is a reminder of the last vacation we took as a family. The kids could've stood for hours listening and watching the waves. The peace and calm in the sound of the ocean...ahhh I'm already feeling relaxed.
Brady's working hard at two jobs and going to school now, so a vacation is the last thing we're able to take. The memories I have make me happy and that we were able to bring our children to the ocean, something their mommy & daddy love, makes me very happy!
(Carter is 8 weeks old, in the carrier...even though you can't really see him)

Here's Leigh's button!

Photobucket
Thank you for contacting me, Leigh...I needed to reflect on being happy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails