Friday, April 25, 2008

BabyLegs

BABYLEGS...My new obsession! Well, I just think these things are so darn cute! I've seen these little leg warmers on babies here and there and I finally found a name and a website. Then, I discovered they are sold at Target! Just what I need, an excuse to go to Target!

I went the other day just to look at them and I had to buy a couple pair for Sophie. She looks so dang cute! She has onsies that she never wears because the only thing I have to go with them are jean capris and I hate taking them off every diaper change. Now, diaper changes are a breeze and her legs don't freeze (I like the house kept at a comfy temp). :) Yeah, BabyLegs!


Here is Sophie in her pink polka dots:
Nathan HAD to get in on the action too (monkey see, monkey do) so here are the rainbow stripes:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails