Sophie Grace turned three months old yesterday! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. She is such a wonderful addition to our family. She is nearly perfect...so calm and happy! Sophie is happy just being. She is my quiet observer, taking the world in and loving life!
Some of my favorite things that is so different then my first three months with Nathan are Sophie puts herself to sleep, she sleeps from 7 pm to 2 or 3 am then after eating she likes to sleep until 8 am (unless her loud brother wakes her). She NEVER cries, well its very rare and her cries can be deciphered. Its so nice to know what my baby wants! She will lay in her swing for hours! I get so much done and can spend quality time with Nate the Great while the Princess is in her swing.
Nathan is a wonderful big brother. I can see the love he has for her! Sophie loves watching him and gives him great smiles!! I love my children! Nathan is my challenge, but he's Mr. Personality and I sure do love him! I am so glad God knows what we are able to handle and He sent me Sophie's sweet spirit. She calms me down when I don't think I can handle my day and I love waking up to her sweet smile and cute little voice making the happiest sounds on earth!
You are right, she is a sweet girl. She is always so content when I see her with you at church. It is so great to hear a baby's soothing voice just at the right time. What a great family you have.
1 comment:
You are right, she is a sweet girl. She is always so content when I see her with you at church. It is so great to hear a baby's soothing voice just at the right time. What a great family you have.
Post a Comment