We went down to Tucson yesterday to have a "Family Fun Day" and it was so great! The kids did great riding so long in the car, I guess they are finally getting use to the long trips everywhere we go so yesterday was no different.
This was a slightly impromtu trip...I was on eBay last week and noticed some tickets on sale for a concert I've been wanting to go to for years and I thought this would be a great year to go. Nathan is the right age to enjoy it and we only have to buy three seats. So I won the auction, which is such a high...if you've never been on eBay before, it's awesome...then it was decided that we would be going to Tucson for the concert.
We made a day of it and stopped in Casa Grande to meet my BFF, Jen, for lunch with her little guy, Jacob. He's six weeks younger than Nathan and they're BFFs already! Then went to Tucson to the Pima Air & Space Museum. Brady's been wanting to go for years and never went when he lived down there.
My boys are so into airplanes so it was the perfect place to go! We had a great time. Nathan was so excited and Brady was like a little kid! Nathan was worried the planes would be loud so he spent much of the time there with his hands over his ears.
After the museum we went to the Tucson Convention Center to get parking for the concert. I have been a fan of these guys since my nephew was a toddler and Nathan has become a huge fan too. We have a few of their CDs and videos and we watch them every morning on the Disney Channel!
We LOVE The Wiggles!!!!
I know we're such dorks that Brady and I were almost more excited to go than Nathan was! I couldn't pass the tickets up. We were four rows from the front of the stage! The concert was great. Nathan was not very sure at first, but he warmed up and was dancing with all the other kids in no time. Sophie did great, she liked the lights and I stood and danced around with her, too. We were so close it was like being at a private performance!! Those Wiggles put on a good show!




1 comment:
We took Brendon to see the Wiggles at Dodge when he wasn't quite two. My nurse practitioner had a fit because I was literally about to pop with Emilee (she came a few days later) but no, I had the tickets and we were determined to go. Awesome pics!
Post a Comment