Sophie is becoming so big!! She has been totally into pushing herself up when she's laying on the floor. Today, she rolled herself over for the first time! It starled her and to make sure it wasn't just a fluke, I put her back on her tummy and every time I did she rolled right back over onto her back.
It takes a lot of concentration for Sophie to hold herself up...here are a few of her many faces!
2 comments:
Time is going by too fast. I can't believe how big she is already. What a cutie!
Hooray for Sophie! I am so proud of her. Tucker doesn't do that yet, but you have to look at my sitution. He won't let us put him down. As soon as we can...we will be working on it. She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her in person. Love you guys!
Post a Comment