What a fun Halloween!!! Maybe it is the theatre lover in me, but I love making the costumes and getting all dressed up! I also love meeting our neighbors. It is one time of the year where people are so willing to open their doors and have conversations...it's wonderful to see who lives in what house!
We had a change in costume for Brady this afternoon...I was on YouTube showing Nathan some Batman stuff, trying to get him to wear his costume (he hasn't been excited about it since the day I finished it) and Nathan said "I want Daddy to be that guy" and pointed to the Joker. I thought "why not, we can pull it off." Brady's parents stopped at Goodwill to find a green vest and the rest I pulled from his closet and the make-up I had! You'll have to let me know what you think!! I think it turned out pretty good for a day of costume. The plan worked and Nathan loved having Daddy dressed up so much that he wore his costume and had a great time!!
Also, I am dressed as the winner of Project Runway (one of my favorite shows). I did make the shirt I'm wearing, it's from a Project Runway inspired pattern. ;)
We went to the Church's Trunk or Treat, but ran out of candy in 15 minutes, so we came back home and did the traditional Trick or Treating. Sophie lasted 45 minutes and Nathan could've gone ALL NIGHT! He's in bed...only an hour late!
Hope everyone enjoyed Halloween!!!!!!!! I'm already starting to think what I want to do next year...



4 comments:
Lola you did awesome! All the costumes look great! You are an amazing woman. Happy Halloween! We miss you guys!
LOLA you guys all look amazing! I LOVE those costumes! How fun, Can't wait to have kids for halloween, I love the oker costume haha! nice job on the make-up, Your little girl looks so cute in her costume as well as the little orange outfit in the pumpkin carving! Looks like a good halloween!
I'm glad everything worked out so well, especially for Nathan. He looks so cute with Brady! You have an adorable little family Lola! loved the shirt by the way, you're an amazing little seamstress. ;D
So I am catching up on my blogs- sounds like you have had a great month. The joker costume turned out great! You are so clever. The kids look so good. Sophie just can't be any cuter.
Post a Comment