Monday, October 20, 2008

My Little Batman

I know I haven't finished posting about our trip to Utah...and I still have our trip to Rocky Point to blog...but I have been crazy busy getting Halloween costumes done.

Nathan has been so back and forth on what he wants to be and has refused to wear a costume even after he picked out a costume and I started making it.

I finished today and Nathan was so EXCITED he wanted to put it on right away and he actually WANTED me to take his picture....


So now I'm even more excited for Halloween! It's going to be so much fun...now I've got to finish Sophie's costume!

3 comments:

Keara said...

Oh My Gosh!! He is such a cutie. Tell Nathan I miss him.

What's Sophie going to be?

Anonymous said...

you're too crafy for me!

McKenna εϊз said...

Your amazing with costumes Lola!!! No wonder Nathans so excited!!!! I cant wait to see sophie all dressed up!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails