Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Top Church Hallowen Party

My sister's in-law's Ward (if you can follow that) always throws the best Halloween parties! We've gone the last couple years and I have to say, the Heward's Ward parties remind me so much of the Halloween parties when I was younger. Everyone dresses up! Tons of games and activities for the kiddos! Great food! Music & Dancing!! My sis's MIL does a great job of planning and organizing the whole thing, thanks Shelly for letting us crash the party!

Here is Sophie as a fairie.

I wore an old medieval dress (which is not comfortable for chasing kids). Nathan did NOT want to be in his costume at all.
Brady dressed up as a LEGO!
Such a fun costume, I got the idea at www.familyfun.com


My mom was a witch...

Kloey was a Pink Poodle (so cute!) and Braiden was a Ninja (but my picture of him didn't turn out)
Nathan was having a meltdown from the moment we put his costume on him, so I was so sad to leave early! The party was just getting started when we took off...bummer!


1 comment:

Devin & Ruthann said...

Sophie is ADORABLE in that costume! And I love Brady's. I just might have to copy that for Devin:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails