At the Hunt's homestead, Nathan LOVED the Cookie Monster carpet and how slick it was, he slid down the stairs faster than a greased pig, it was AWESOME!
Sunday afternoon we went to Grandpa & Grandma Dickerson's home. They had a great old piano, so Mommy and Sophie played a few songs.
Here's the latest trend in eyewear....
We really could have spent all day at the mall, it was so fun!
Here is the four generation picture I took...
Here is the four generation picture I took...
I thought it was funny... :)
There is a children's museum at the mall...how rockin' awesome is that!
There was even a place for crawling babies to play.
On the roof of the museum was a real helicopter to explore!
Our future pilot had a blast flying on missions.
Mommy & Daddy had a fun time too!
Inside, Grandpa Hunt was exploring his creative talents by building with blocks!
The next morning, we got up and attended a Temple session on our anniversary! What a neat experience to be inside such a beautiful and sacred Temple!
We also did some sightseeing around Temple Square.
This is a statue of the cow jumping over the moon...always wondered how she did it!
We ate lunch at the Lion House (the home of Brigham Young) and toured the Beehive house and learned so much about the history of Utah and Salt Lake!
This is us outside the Beehive House - which was also Brigham Young's home and the first governor's mansion.
There is a children's museum at the mall...how rockin' awesome is that!
Nathan was in seventh heaven!
There was even a place for crawling babies to play.
That night, Brady's parents took the kids back to Ogden. We stayed in a very nice Marriott in downtown (thanks, Cami) to celebrate our anniversary!
Monday night we ate at The Roof, which is on the top floor of the Joseph Smith building, overlooking Temple Square. It was beautiful! Our camera died, so we didn't get any pictures...
I can tell you that the food was great and the view spectacular. We watched the sunset and the lights come up on the Salt Lake Temple. We were eye level to the Angel Moroni on the top spire!
I can tell you that the food was great and the view spectacular. We watched the sunset and the lights come up on the Salt Lake Temple. We were eye level to the Angel Moroni on the top spire!
We also did some sightseeing around Temple Square.
This is a statue of the cow jumping over the moon...always wondered how she did it!
This is us outside the Beehive House - which was also Brigham Young's home and the first governor's mansion.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! It sounds like you guys had a great time. What a way to wind down after a performance.
I love it up in Salt Lake. The Roof is an amazing restaurant, we ate there when I went to conference a few years back. You should have taken a tour of the conf. center, the roof top is soo cool. I'm glad you guys had such a great time.
So much fun! What mall did you go to in Salt Lake? It looks neat! Also, I can't believe how brave you are to take a baby camping! lol!
Post a Comment