Sunday, November 30, 2008

Learned Something New

I found a blog with instructions on how to do some cool Photoshop tricks!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited that I could not wait to try it! I took some pics of my sister's family today at Mesa Art Center......now I promise to get editing your photos soon, sis!

The last two are the first photos I did, but after experimenting, here are a couple I edited of Nathan.

Nathan loved all the water there, so I got a pic of him walking in the fountain, I desaturized it, added a gold tone, colored Nathan and added a vignette. Pretty sweet!

This one is his own goofy pose...I added the color on him, blur effect on the background and a vignette.



Here's a picture my sister took today of me & Sophie

The first one is a focus blur, I blurred the background to focus in on me & Sophie.


And here, I finally figured out how to take all the color out except for one part...


I think they're pretty cool and I love that I learned something new today!!


4 comments:

Keara said...

That's really cool!!! You definitely have to show me that! (totally loved that pic of nathan)

The Stanford Bunch said...

these are awesome! I need to get into this someday, after I buy a program of course! Looks like fun!!

Jen Heward said...

You have to show me how to do those cool tricks!

McKenna εϊз said...

OMG these are so cool!!!!!!!!!! can you let me know what website you found to do these?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails