Tuesday, July 1, 2008

An Actor's Life for Me


Well, maybe not acting...but definately a "THEATRE" life for me! After four years away from the stage, I've made a comeback. Queen Creek Performing Arts Center put on "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" this past weekend and I worked as a backstage manager. This is a part of my life I have missed SO MUCH and I was thrilled to be back in my element!


It really was a lot of fun...a ton of work, but overall good experience. I was so happy to work with a great cast and make many new friends.


I now have some great "brothers" from the show. These guys were so fun to work with and loved joking around...I got ambushed closing night in a group hug with Brent and Mike.


Here's Jim, who I helped with his make-up! We had great laughs!!


I know I may be crazy....but I can't wait to do another show!!

3 comments:

kimberly said...

Good for you continuing to do what you love! It's easy sometimes as a mom to put your own dreams on hold, but I think it makes us better mothers and wives when we are able to continue being ourselves as well! :-) Heres to many more theater events for you!

Kristi said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I am glad you got to do it! Miss you!

The Atkinson's said...

How fun! We saw it on saturday! It was awesome. My best friends sister's husband's brother played "gideon". lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails